OKW In-Box Series
Tough industrial plastic enclosures
As enclosures for terminal installations, as well as for electronics equipment, the IN-BOX series offers versatile options for electrical and electronics engineers.
- nine base enclosures with high gloss surfaces and different heights
- two standard materials: ABS (UL 94 HB) or PC (V-2);the complete enclosures in PC comply with fire safety standard UL 94 5V (better than V-0), although the material only has the classification V-2
- high protection classes IP 66/67; sealing gasket pre-foamed in the top
- high impact strength IK07 (ABS) and IK08 (PC)
- top parts in case colour or transparent
- efficient quarter-turn lid screws in stainless steel
- recessed operating area for protecting a membrane keypad or decorative foil/label
- direct wall mounting or exterior wall mounting with wall mounting brackets; if required an internal hinge kit can be supplied as an accessory
- optional security kit for use with lead tags
- DIN rails and mounting plates for individual installation and configurations
- internal screw pillars for PCBs, DIN rails and mounting plates
- Ideal for industrial electronics such as digital and analogue instruments, sensors, interfaces and security systems.
- Also, for electrical applications such as heating, climate and ventilation systems, machine building and construction equipment.
- Smart Factory / Industry 4.0