SoMLabs is a pionier, who is focused on development and manufacturing of a wide range of embedded platforms such as System on Modules (SoM) and Carrier Boards (CB) for embedded projects.With a great passion for electronics they are committed to provide products for companies who demand reliable and scalable cost effective hardware and software solutions.
As an official NXP Partner, SoMLabs is offering SoM modules that are based on the latest i.MX6 and i.MX7 processors, which can be used in various applications. Thanks to the close cooperation with display manufacturer Powertip, Telerex is able to offer rich HMI solutions as an all-in-one supplier for your embedded projects.SoMLabs is collaborating with leading suppliers to guarantee their product availability for at least 7 – 10 years.
With more than 15 years experience in hardware and software engineering, SoMLabs are offering development and consulting services on multiple embedded platforms, reducing time-to-market and expenses.SoMLabs’ Linux and software experts are ready to meet your needs. These engineers offer support on the software design during every phase of the project.
SoMLabs product groups
- System on Modules (SoM): NXP Cortex-A7 @792MHz, 64-512MB RAM, 128-512 MB NAND Flash, 4-32GB eMMC or uSD Card slot and optional Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- VisionCB-STD v.1.4: Carrier Board for VisionSOM-6ULL
- SL-TFT7-TP-800-480: 7.0" TFT-LCD with Capacitive Touchscreen
- VisionSTK-uSD-TR01: Starter Kit VisionCB-STD v.1.4 with SoM Cortex-A7 @792MHz 512MB DDR3L RAM and uSD card slot.
- Custom carrier boards with Linux OS driver support
Visit the website of SoMLabs for more information.
SoMLabs introduction video's
SomLabs VisionSOM (i.MX6ULL) with Debian, Xfce and FCEUX emulator demo
QR code reader - VisionSOM + USB camera + TFT display example
i.MX6ULL PXP graphic processor in video player (SomLabs VisionSOM module)
SoMLabs LCD-TFT module with touch panel - the end of prototyping
VisionSOM pre-compliance EMC test
VisionSOM integrated library for Altium Designer