SDM300S, The new Intel® Smart Display Module from Axiomtek
The SDM300S is a signage computer module following the newest Intel® Smart Display Module Small (Intel® SDM-S) architecture. The SDM300S is powered by the onboard Intel® Pentium® processor N4200 and Celeron® processor N3350 (code name: Apollo Lake) with the Intel® HD Graphics 505 or 500 chipset.
The sleekest all-in-one display module measures only 100 x 60mm (roughly the size of a credit card), which makes for a thinner display. The SDM300S can be easily connected to an SDM-compliant display via a high-speed PCIe edge connector - which supports 4K resolution displays and video capture and has built-in USB 3.0, HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2, Serial TX/RX and I2C signals. Nearly a third the size of Open Pluggable Specification (OPS), the design of the SDM300S omits housing so it is well suited for space-constricting applications.
Features of the SDM300S:
- Intel® Smart Display Module (Intel® SDM) specification
- Intel® Pentium® processor N4200 & Celeron® processor N3350 (Apollo Lake)
- LPDDR4 4GB memory onboard (8GB optional)
- Onboard 32/64GB eMMC
- One M.2 Key E 2230 slot
- Two USB 3.0, one GbE LAN
- Easily integrates into slim designs
- Optimized for digital signage, public kiosks, professional monitors, point-of-sale