APITech Launches New Power Connector, a Power Filter in a Circular Connector Package
APITech is excited to announce that they have added a Power Connector to their filtered circular connectors line of electromagnetic interference (EMI) products. The patent-pending design provides integrated common and differential mode EMI filtering in a single connector package. This can replace traditional large box power entry filters, delivering similar performance in a smaller package.
APITech's Power Connectors are ideal for:
- communications, radar systems, and power distribution products that use input power with switch mode power supplies (SMPS) systems
- any electronic systems near radio communications equipment
The connectors easily mate to a standard Mil-DTL-38999 connector insert arrangement 21-11 and provide EMI filtering with space-saving and reduced installation cost for the overall system design.
All features of the new Power Connector:
- Integrated common mode and differential mode EMI filtering in a circular connector package
- Circular Power Connector can replace traditional larger EMI box filters (power entry filter) with similar performance
- Mates to a standard Mil-DTL-38999 connector insert arrangement 21-11
- Filtering included with space-saving and reduced installation cost for the system
- Current rating: 10 Amps
- Ideal for input power with systems using SMPS or any electronic system near radio communications equipment
- Patent-pending design