OKW MINITEC Series
New in September 2020
Tactile remote control enclosures - perfect design for ‘personal’ electronics
MINITEC plastic enclosures convince the user with their mini-dimensions and maximum-benefits. Choose between “MINITEC EDGE” design, or “MINITEC DROP” shape.
Features of the MINITEC
- modern, flat styling If product design award
- easy to wear and always within easy reach, e.g. round your neck or round your wrist, on your key ring or on a belt
- intermediate rings in different versions and colours; TPE material for a pleasant touch sensation and impact protection
- ABS (UL 94 HB); also available in infra-red light-permeable PMMA plexiglas
- recessed operating area for protecting the membrane keypad or decorative foil/label; MINITEC Edge models also with smooth top for push-buttons
- protection class IP 41: design Edge (size M) and Drop (sizes S and M) with intermediate ring in TPE, all others IP 40
- ordered as individual components for multiple type/colour combinations, 3 sizes each
To achieve one MINITEC, please order:
1 bottom and top part
1 intermediate ring
(screw supplied with case)
"Fresh colours and shapes for an active public: you can wear MINITEC close to the body, on a lanyard, belt or wrist strap. Mobile smart home functions and IoT solutions can be optimally integrated in MINITEC. Two design variants – an organic form 'Drop' and a more technical design 'Edge' – in conjunction with colourful applications offer the opportunity to make a system perceptible. A clever enclosure that becomes the visible and tangible ambassador for your product!"
Martin Nußberger, polyform Industrie Design
Application fields of the MINITEC
- Many different types of remote control systems
- Specially made for the medical and social fields as well as in the household and in industry, e.g. emergency systems, monitoring and alarm equipment, radio remote control etc.
- Mobile USB solutions, e.g. compact measurement devices with data recording used as data logger sticks
- IoT/IIoT applications