New: Disposable receptacle for ODU Medi-Snap® Push-Pull connectors
The reliable and economical disposable solution
ODU has expanded its range with a one-piece, disposable receptacle for front panel mounting. It is suitable for a variety of disposable applications such as catheters, electrosurgical devices, endoscopes and ablation devices. It can be flexibly combined with all Size 2 ODU MEDI-SNAP® Push-Pull connectors.
This disposable ODU solution also provides user and patient protection required by the IEC 60601-1 standard. In addition, it meets the requirements of medical device manufacturers for devices which must be disposed of after only a few uses. And if required, at least 25 mating cycles are still possible.
Your advantages at a glance:
- One-piece receptacle for front-wall mounting
- At least 25 mating cycles
- High degree of user/patient protection thanks to IEC 60601-1-compliant solutions (2 MOOP / 1 MOPP)
- A space-saving design available in various pin counts up to the 34 contacts high pole density version
- Mating possible with all standard ODU MEDI-SNAP Push-Pull connector styles in size 2
- Cost-effective and therefore suitable for large-volume projects